Sunlit Hope: A Journey of Friendship in the Psychiatric Ward
Download and listen anywhere
Download your favorite episodes and enjoy them, wherever you are! Sign up or log in now to access offline listening.
Sunlit Hope: A Journey of Friendship in the Psychiatric Ward
This is an automatically generated transcript. Please note that complete accuracy is not guaranteed.
Chapters
Description
Fluent Fiction - Mandarin Chinese: Sunlit Hope: A Journey of Friendship in the Psychiatric Ward Find the full episode transcript, vocabulary words, and more: https://www.fluentfiction.org/sunlit-hope-a-journey-of-friendship-in-the-psychiatric-ward/ Story Transcript: Zh: 夏天的阳光透过精神病房的窗户,照在干净的地板上。 En:...
show moreFind the full episode transcript, vocabulary words, and more:
fluentfiction.org/sunlit-hope-a-journey-of-friendship-in-the-psychiatric-ward
Story Transcript:
Zh: 夏天的阳光透过精神病房的窗户,照在干净的地板上。
En: The summer sunlight filtered through the windows of the psychiatric ward, casting a warm glow on the clean floor.
Zh: 窗外的蝉声隐约可听。
En: The faint sound of cicadas outside could be heard.
Zh: 病房里,只有一张简单的桌子和几把椅子。
En: Inside the ward, there was only a simple table and a few chairs.
Zh: 魏坐在椅子上,低头看着自己的双手。
En: Wei sat on a chair, head bowed, staring at his own hands.
Zh: 他感到孤独,心中充满了无助和失落。
En: He felt lonely, his heart filled with helplessness and sorrow.
Zh: 他已经在这里住了几个月,没有什么盼头。
En: He had been here for several months with no hope in sight.
Zh: 这时,门开了,一个熟悉的身影走了进来。
En: Just then, the door opened, and a familiar figure walked in.
Zh: “魏,我来了。”莲微笑着说,手里拿着一个小包裹。
En: "Wei, I'm here," Lian said with a smile, holding a small package.
Zh: 魏抬起头,看见了他的老朋友。
En: Wei looked up and saw his old friend.
Zh: 心中感觉到一丝温暖。
En: A warmth filled his heart.
Zh: “是你,莲。你来啦。”他努力挤出一个笑容。
En: "It's you, Lian. You came." He tried to force a smile.
Zh: 莲坐下来,将包裹放在桌上。
En: Lian sat down and placed the package on the table.
Zh: “我带了一些你喜欢的东西,都是我们大学时的回忆。”
En: "I brought some things you like, memories from our university days."
Zh: 魏的眼中闪过一丝光亮,但很快又暗淡下去。
En: A glimmer of light flickered in Wei's eyes but quickly faded.
Zh: “谢谢你,莲。你不用这样。”
En: "Thank you, Lian. You didn't have to do this."
Zh: 莲叹了一口气。
En: Lian sighed.
Zh: “魏,我想你知道,我一直都很在意你。我知道你在这里很难熬,但我希望能帮到你。”
En: "Wei, I want you to know that I've always cared about you. I know it's hard for you here, but I hope I can help."
Zh: 魏沉默了一会儿,然后低声说:“我觉得,我好像永远也回不到以前的生活了。
En: Wei was silent for a moment, then he said softly, "I feel like I can never go back to my old life.
Zh: 没人能理解我。”
En: No one can understand me."
Zh: 莲伸出手,握住魏的手。
En: Lian reached out and held Wei's hand.
Zh: “我理解你。
En: "I understand you.
Zh: 我感到很愧疚,没能早些发现你的问题。
En: I feel so guilty for not realizing your struggles sooner.
Zh: 但现在,我在这里。
En: But now, I'm here.
Zh: 我会一直陪着你。”
En: I will always be with you."
Zh: 魏低下头,眼泪悄悄滑落。
En: Wei lowered his head, and tears silently rolled down his cheeks.
Zh: “莲,我真的好害怕。
En: "Lian, I'm really scared.
Zh: 这些感受,这些想法,让我喘不过气来。
En: These feelings, these thoughts, they suffocate me.
Zh: 我觉得,好像整个世界都抛弃了我。”
En: I feel like the whole world has abandoned me."
Zh: 莲用力抓紧魏的手。
En: Lian gripped Wei's hand tightly.
Zh: “你没有被抛弃,
En: "You haven't been abandoned.
Zh: 我在这里。
En: I'm here.
Zh: 我们一起渡过这段时间,好吗?
En: We'll get through this together, okay?
Zh: 就算再难,我们也一定可以的。”
En: No matter how hard it gets, we will make it."
Zh: 夏日的阳光继续洒在房间里,似乎在见证这两位朋友之间的对话。
En: The summer sunlight continued to spill into the room, as if witnessing the conversation between the two friends.
Zh: 魏终于忍不住,痛哭起来。
En: Wei finally couldn't hold back and started to cry.
Zh: “我真的好难受,莲。
En: "I feel so terrible, Lian.
Zh: 我真不知道该怎么做了。”
En: I really don't know what to do."
Zh: 莲眼中也含着泪水,但他坚定地说:
En: Tears welled up in Lian's eyes as well, but he spoke firmly.
Zh: “魏,不怕。
En: "Wei, don't be afraid.
Zh: 有我在,
En: I'm here with you.
Zh: 我们一起努力。
En: We'll work through this together.
Zh: 我会一直站在你身边,不论你遇到什么困难。”
En: I will always be by your side, no matter what challenges you face."
Zh: 魏吸了一口气,觉得心中的重量似乎轻了一些。
En: Wei took a deep breath and felt the weight in his heart lighten a bit.
Zh: 他看着莲,点点头:
En: He looked at Lian and nodded.
Zh: “好,莲。
En: "Okay, Lian.
Zh: 我相信你。”
En: I believe in you."
Zh: 那一天,魏感觉到了久违的温暖和支持。
En: That day, Wei felt a long-lost warmth and support.
Zh: 尽管前方的路仍然艰难,他不再觉得孤单,有了重新面对生活的勇气。
En: Although the road ahead was still difficult, he no longer felt alone and had found the courage to face life again.
Zh: 莲心中感到一丝释然。
En: Lian felt a sense of relief.
Zh: 他相信,只要他们一直这样坚持下去,魏一定会好起来的。
En: He believed that as long as they continued to persevere together, Wei would surely get better.
Zh: 在那个七夕节的夏日,两位老友重新找回了彼此的友谊和信任。
En: On that summer day of Qixi Festival, the two old friends rediscovered their friendship and trust.
Zh: 窗外的蝉声依旧,阳光依旧温暖。
En: The cicadas outside continued their song, and the sunlight remained warm.
Zh: 就像他们重新燃起的希望一样,充满了生机和力量。
En: Just like their rekindled hope, full of vitality and strength.
Zh: 故事到这里结束,他们都找到了新的希望和坚定。
En: The story ends here, with both of them finding new hope and determination.
Vocabulary Words:
- psychiatric: 精神病学的
- ward: 病房
- filtered: 过滤
- cicadas: 蝉
- sorrow: 悲伤
- helplessness: 无助
- figure: 身影
- glimmer: 微光
- flickered: 闪烁
- struggles: 挣扎
- guilty: 内疚
- realizing: 意识到
- silently: 悄悄地
- suffocate: 窒息
- abandoned: 抛弃
- firmly: 坚定地
- weight: 重负
- lighten: 减轻
- long-lost: 失落已久的
- support: 支持
- determination: 决心
- persevere: 坚持不懈
- surely: 肯定地
- Qixi Festival: 七夕节
- rediscovered: 重新发现
- trust: 信任
- continued: 继续
- vitality: 生机
- strength: 力量
- renewed: 更新的
Information
Author | FluentFiction.org |
Organization | Kameron Kilchrist |
Website | www.fluentfiction.org |
Tags |
Copyright 2024 - Spreaker Inc. an iHeartMedia Company